Thursday, March 17, 2011

6 hours of bondage (1)

I wanted to try a longer session then normal. So I suggested a session of 6 hours in several bondage positions without a pause. My bondage mate agreed on that but he said i had to wear a diaper, then we did not have to interrupt the session for a pee. I agreed on that. Wearing a diaper also has something horny a think. Also some vibrating equipment is installed in the diaper.

So first the diaper and a nice black plastic pants:



A Smooth leather pants is added. Here i'm testing the vibrating equipment.....

Then i'm straitjacketed for my first two hours of bondage. Only later I found out that I would have to wear the jacket during the entire session (6 hours)!!!


Additional straps are added at my arms..



I'm testing my bonds.....



My first two hours started with some serious squirming around in my leather bondage gear. Later on the bondage would come more severe....





..... if you are curious about the next 4 hours of my bondage adventure, then read Part 2......

1 comment:

  1. hmm leather bound and diaperd.:)
    hope you stay dry..:P

    Gr.Ronald

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...